This may be the most delicious and tender chicken breast I’ve ever prepared. If you want a simple recipe that’ll please everyone who takes a bite, try this recipe!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Pasta
Servings: 4 – 6
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts,
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut chicken in half and pound to about ½ inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt), Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, 4 garlic cloves, and red pepper flakes.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture and press breadcrumbs firmly onto the chicken
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet and sear the chicken until brown on both sides.
- Place chicken in a greased 9×13 backing dish
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, cook pasta to package directions.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté garlic until fragrant
- Add lemon zest, lemon, Italian seasoning, salt, and chicken broth.
- Once pasta and chicken are done cooking, toss with the sauce, and vegetables of choice (I used tomatoes and broccolini).
- Set oven to broil for 3 minutes to crisp up chicken.
- Top pasta with chicken, and season with salt and pepper to taste.