This recipe will allow you to make perfectly crispy brussel sprouts like the ones you order at a restaurant! This is something I’ve been trying to perfect for quite some time and I finally nailed this recipe!
Check it out and let me know what you think 🙂
Crispy Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussel sprouts – remove stem and cut in half lengthwise through the core
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Mix the brussels in a mixing bowl with the olive oil
- Place brussels flat side down on a foil-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for 12 minutes, then broil for 3
- While the brussel sprouts are baking, mix the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil
- Once it boils, bring it down to a simmer until the sauce reduces by half and becomes syrupy
- When everything is done cooking, toss the brussel sprouts in 1 tbsp of the balsamic mixture.