Salmon is one of my favorite foods, and I always try to play around the flavors and spices. But this is one of my go-to recipes to make a simple, easy salmon that requires minimal ingredients. Enjoy!
Click on the image or “continue reading” to see the recipe!
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Drizzle the bottom of an oven safe dish with olive oil
- Place salmon fillets in the dish skin side down & squeeze the juice of one lemon over them.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, & paprika
- Cut up butter into small pieces and place on top of the salmon
- Bake the salmon for 10-15 minutes