Chilean sea bass on a bed of wild rice and topped with spinach, shallots, and a lemon garlic butter sauce. Click the image or “continue reading” to see the recipe!
Chilean Seabass with Lemon Garlic Butter
- 2 Chilean Sea Bass Fillets
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of 1
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¾ cup wild rice
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Cook wild rice per package directions but use chicken broth instead of water.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season both sides of sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear the sea bass skin side down for 2 minutes once oil is hot but not smoking (don’t flip).
- Transfer to the oven for 8 minutes and squeeze half the lemon over fish.
- In another pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the minced garlic.
- Add lemon zest, the rest of the lemon, and shallots to the pan and reduce to medium.
- In another pan cook the spinach, and place on top of seabass.
- Once the rice is done cooking, place seabass and spinach atop and pour the lemon butter sauce over everything
- Top with lemon as seen in picture (optional).